The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 straight tapered jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
STRAIGHT TAPERED FIT
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 31'', Hips 38'').
ELTO BLACK STRETCH DENIM
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character is dyed black in a sustainable way.
- Weight 11.8 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
FADED GRAVEL GREY RESTORED
Faded grey shade, finished with destroyed sections and restored sections.