This Meefic square quilted jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, stitched through in a grid structure. The high raised collar offers a rib knitted inside. A broad woven tape indicates the pocket entrance at the waist and has a snap closure. Inside, an additional pocket is added. Elasticated sleeve ends and bottom edge complete this quilted jacket.
- Raised collar, ribbed inner
- Quilted, padded design
- Vertical pockets covered with tape- snap button closure
- Elasticated sleeve ends and bottom
- Inner pocket and hanger loop
- Zipper closure- pull tab
NOVIC CHANGEANT RECYCLED WATER REPELLANT
Light weight woven construction made of super fine polyester and recycled polyamide yarns. The compact structure in combination with the sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish create a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight woven
- Smooth touch
- Outer: 53% Polyamide (Recycled), 47% Polyester
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
- Lining and padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)